Mountain Season 2017
Greetings ACCC Riders,
Welcome back to ACCC Racing! Hopefully, you all had a wonderful Summer break and are getting ready for another year of higher education. We are just a week away from the opening ACCC Collegiate Mountain Bike racing season with William & Mary on Sep 09 – Sep 10 (NC State weekend on Sep 02 – Sep 03, 2017 is still pending). As you prepare for this season, remember to hydrate and register early so everyone knows who’s coming!
Also, if you haven’t paid your invoices for the Road Races your club participated in during the ACCC 2017 Spring Road Season, now is the time to clear the books, pay your debts, and get your club into 2017-2018 with a clean slate!
Here is the line-up of events for this year’s ACCC Mountain season:
- Sep 02 – Sep 03: NCSU [PENDING]
- Sep 09 – Sep 10: William & Mary – [EVENT FLYER]
- Sep 16 – Sep 17: Virginia Tech – [EVENT FLYER]
- Sep 23 – Sep 24: Mason – [EVENT FLYER]
- Sep 30 – Oct 01: James Madison – [EVENT FLYER]
- Oct 07 – Oct 08: Appalachian State (Conference Championships) – [EVENT FLYER]
- Oct 20 – Oct 22: Collegiate Mountain Bike Nationals (Missoula, Montana)
Good luck to everyone racing in 2017!
Atlantic Collegiate Cycling Conference
The Atlantic Collegiate Cycling Conference (ACCC) is a collection of cycling clubs representing colleges and universities from Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina. We are one of eleven conferences that make up the collegiate program of USA Cycling, the national governing body of cycling in the United States. Our athletes compete in road, mountain, and cyclocross racing throughout the academic year at the conference level with hopes of qualifying for the USA Cycling Collegiate National Championships. For more information, please check out the ACCC website.